Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Monday 28 February 2011

OH IS IT THAT TIME AGAIN - I HAVE TO PAINT SOMETHING AGAIN?

So it would seem so help me so it would seem!

The first ten of my skulls two full skulls and two half skulls are pure plaster and the other six are my White Matter© skulls. I will remind you all which are which once they are finished and shown here hopefully by this coming weekend as i am only painting these ten in between mould casting new ones too.

Oh how i love to hate painting lol. Anyway the first two 'base coats' have gone on them. This being a dark brown & a pale brown that will then be under white, off yellow (dark brown and light brown mixed with yellow) slowly building up the dark and light shading on each skull.

Once these are finished i will be leaving them a full week to fully dry then i will be coating them all with high gloss clear sealer to fix the paint. I know this sounds like an odd thing to seal them with but the paint and the plaster in all the skulls will absorb most of the sealer dulling the normal glossy finish whilst sealing the paint too. Trust me this works i have tried it before. The trick is not to go more than two light coats. Just enough to seal the paint really.

So more soon on this as i say hopefully by this coming weekend. I will post pictures as soon as they are painted. Once they are sealed they will be going in my Esty shop.





4 comments:

  1. Hey Jonty, is it still cold and wet there?
    Is that why it is going to take so long for the paint to dry or do you always let them dry this long?
    I will see them when they come to your Etsy shop. I have you favorited.
    Love and hugs
    Thanks so much for the welcome back. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie S: Ooh good comment you made me realise i didn't explain the time frame properly on the painting aspect. My mistake sorry lol.

    No its quite mild here now for the UK.

    I will explain the long drying period in a new post hun.

    Lol me you too (Etsy) lol. When you see some of them i think you may be suprised at how they ahm shall we say will be finihed & displaid lol.

    Gonna go right up the drying time for the paint post now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete